The PlaygroundThe PlaygroundThe Playground by ~ezhhh
(Sorry about my English)
- Can I go to the Playground?
- Did you say last time, that you are boring to play on the Playground? Aren't?
- It was. But now I want to go to play again.
- Alright. Are you going to play alone, or with your friends?
- With friends, of course! We have already agreed.
- There is more interesting together, right? Just try not to hurt anyone, like last time.
- But Mom! Told you, i'm really sorry and I was very unfortunate that it happened! I promise, it will not happen again!
- Oh, dear, you know very well, that all the children forget all their promises when they come to the Playground.
- No. I will not forget this! It was too horrible and I don't want to experience that feeling again.
- Well, if you say so, then you will do it.
- Try to learn something useful.
- Of course!
- Will you tell me later, when you get back?
- Sure, Mom!
- Then go.
... - Mom?
- Yes, my dear?
- Tell me, when you was young, did you played on the Pla